Saturday, May 16, 2015

Pinterest Fail: Dog Bone Cookies!

As I mentioned in my previous post, the cookies for my daughter's Paw Patrol birthday party didn't completely turn out like I would have liked. I love the idea of dog bone cookies, so I ordered a set of dog bone cookie cutters from Amazon.  You can find the ones I ordered here


I did exactly what the instructions said - get dough, cut out, bake.  Sounds simple enough, right?

WRONG!  I never thought these cute little cookie cutters could make cookies fit for a Bachelorette Party!
That's right -- I ended up with penis cookies!






These aren't really kid appropriate.  I tried to cover them up with icing, and all I had was white -- which made matters worse!!

The adults at the party had a good laugh and all of the ladies had to eat one. 

No comments:

Post a Comment