Monday, June 1, 2015

Teacher Appreciation Ideas

Each year for Teacher Appreciation Week, we do something special for my children's daycare teachers.  Last year, we took some pampering items (lotion, makeup, candles) and put them in a mason jar.  We then attached these cute labels that I found on Pinterest.




Let me just say -- teachers appreciate any little thing that you do.  Teachers love something creative that you have found on Pinterest, or even a simple thank you card!  As my college students will tell you -- all it takes is a Mountain Dew to make my semester brighter! :)

This year, I looked around again for a cute idea, but I decided that gift cards are a better option :)  I may never do anything else again.  I found this awesome free printable from Chickabug. Check it out! 







No comments:

Post a Comment