Sunday, August 16, 2020

I'm Back!!!!!!

 

Oh my goodness.... it's been over three years since I last posted here!  For those of you who have followed me for years on here (and on other blogs -- like the Clearance Chick), thanks for sticking around 😉

We have much to discuss!  

In terms of the content of this page - the last few posts here were from my daughter's 6th birthday party (she's now 9!) and from when I started my weight-loss journey on Keto. Since that time, I've continued on a Keto diet (and maintained my weight), sold my first home, moved across the country to start a new job (from Texas to VA -- where I grew up), bought a new-to-me home, and celebrated multiple birthdays.  I can't wait to tell you all about everything!  

Grab a Diet Coke and pull up a chair -- let's talk about how life has been, and check out the projects I've tried and succeeded (failed) at over the past three years.   

No comments:

Post a Comment